Updated Shipping Options
Flat Rate Shipping* to US, Canada, East Asia, Most of Europe and New Zealand
|Standard Shipping (10-12 Days)||Express Shipping (4-5 Days, Includes Signature Confirmation)|
Free shipping available for orders over $80
*These shipping options are available to USA, Canada, France, Holland, Germany, Poland, Denmark, Norway, New Zealand, Philipines, Macao, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malasia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Mainland China
Because of the global pandemic, the estimated timing on standard shipping may not be accurate in some circumstances. In the event post service can't offer service to your country, we will contact you right away to discuss alternative carriers for you. When that happens, we won't be able to offer the flat rate shipping or free shipping option.
Note : Standard shipping does not require a signature, and is delivered through your local post office. The express service is not only faster, but also requires a signature. So if you feel your address is not secure to receive packages from the Post Office, please choose the express service. We are not responsible for any stolen packages.
For the US, the express service is DHL. DHL currently doesn't charge any import fees for entering the United States.
For countries not listed above, the above rates do not apply. We can however ship to most everywhere around the world with DHL. Check here to see the rates for your country.
- Shipping is fast and secure
- You must be available to sign for the package.
- If you are not home, a second attempt will be made the next day. If you are not home twice in a row, you will have to pick up at your local DHL location.
- Please be aware, if your country's customs charges import fees or taxes on incoming goods, DHL will pay it directly. They will then charge a handling fee and ask you to pay it before delivering your package. You can check your local branch of DHL to inquire their handling fee.
- If your package was lost in transit, i.e. it never arrived and tracking marks it as undelivered, let us know within 30 days of the date your package was shipped. We will do our best to track down the package or replace the lost order.
- If package is returned to us because it wasn't able to be delivered (wrong address, etc) we will notify you once we receive it back.
- If you choose to have it shipped again, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping it the second time. Rate may be greater than the original flat rate.
- If you choose to refund tea rather than shipping you may be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Note : Please PLEASE be careful to enter the correct address. If something seems off, we will do our best to contact you and correct the mistake.
- We cannot be responsible for the destination country's Customs Agency denying entry or returning the parcel to us. In such an event, shipping is not refundable and product re-stocking fees may apply.
- If your country charges any import fees or taxes, you are responsible for paying. Please be up to date on your country's import laws. But of course we don't want you to be charged any superfluous fees, so if there's anything we can do please let us know.
- All tea sales are final.
- We accept teaware returns (minus 15% restocking fee) within 30 days of when you receive it. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and any damage that may occur in return shipping.
- Damaged Teaware: We do everything we can to ensure your teaware arrives safely and unbroken. If a piece of teaware was damaged on arrival, let us know within three days of delivery, and please provide pictures of the damage. We will either replace the item, refund the full cost of the item or provide a substitute of equal or greater value in the case of completely unique teaware. In this case we will of course also cover shipping.